New ADD Stealth Fighter side steps released!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our newest edition to the Stealth Fighter line has been released, 4 door side steps. Every step comes with several multicolor lighting options as well. Led strips facing up to accent the truck with the color of your choice, plus rigid mounts underneath for rock lights or just to help you find your footing in the dark.

side-steps-stealth-fighter-1-Small.jpg

side-steps-stealth-fighter-2-Small.jpg

side-steps-stealth-fighter-3-Small.jpg

side-steps-stealth-fighter-4-Small.jpg

side-steps-stealth-fighter-5-Small.jpg

side-steps-stealth-fighter-6-Small.jpg

side-steps-stealth-fighter-7-Small.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so are these just steps...or can they be used as rock sliders??

They mount to the body in the factory locations. The steps themselves are much stronger than factory, but the limiting factor is the mounting location. We still offer our rock sliders that bolt to the frame.

Nice any pics with the lights?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We just released these and have yet to get some night shots. Stay tuned, I'll be sure to post them as soon as we get them.

What's the width on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By width I assume you are talking about step width for footing, from the center of the inside radius to edge of plate is 4"

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like them, but the front and rear and how they don't line up with the rounded piece kill the eye-candy for me.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like em a lot great job guys what are they running. And thanks for the width answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea need to make the front and rear sections round to match the center. But other than that they look awesome. Will they be made for us scab guys. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD