New ADD Stealth Fighter Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Badass bumper. Browsing the other forums, it says that it blocks the front camera a bit. Is there any way you guys have a picture of the camera screen so I can get an idea of how much it blocks it.

Thanks!

I have this bumper, and yes it does block the front camera some. you lose about 1/3 of the bottom of the display. I'm going to play with it when I get time to try and angle it up just a bit.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shweet. Let me know if it works. Also, where do you guys mount the license plate? Or do you just say f-it and roll around with one license plate?

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Shweet. Let me know if it works. Also, where do you guys mount the license plate? Or do you just say f-it and roll around with one license plate?

if you we can mount it above the winch, or where the winch would be, or like most guys put it on the backside of your passenger visor.

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at ordering this bumper earlier today, and I must admit that my "ol fart" mentality could not get a handle on all of the option drop downs on your web site. Looks like i will be calling you up to get it all figured out.
This is one mean looking bumper. Gonna look even meaner when i get it bolted onto my new toy..

Last edited:

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got it and got it on. This thing is awesome.

Attachments

• SNC00586.jpg
    SNC00586.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 116
  • SNC00587.jpg
    SNC00587.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 119