Need a response please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, a bit of help

I have a custom order since August that still hasn't come in. I pinged Micah last week and still haven't heard anything.

can someone please PM me or email me at [email protected] and let me know when I'm getting this order?

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would drop them like a bad cold....
My experience with Texas auto dealers regarding trucks is..."you will get the truck when we tell you...period...and you will pay what we ask". I am sure there are some "good" Texas truck dealers...but I think they are the "exception"...
If you are willing to drive...go to some other close states and shop around. There are several dealers in states around you which are fair...and they actually know what "customer service" means....

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prepaid for a custom light mount setup and two six inch rigid ambers to mount behind my grill. Thought it was a cool idea...four months ago

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prepaid for a custom light mount setup and two six inch rigid ambers to mount behind my grill. Thought it was a cool idea...four months ago

Sorry D. Hope you get things worked out...luck to you...

Fred

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey man I'm local to them if you are speaking of ADD. It'd be a bit of a trip but let me know if you need me to drive over and knock on their door to get an answer for ya.

Before we do that though...have you tried calling?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealers??? The OP was talking about ADD not responding.

My experience with Texas auto dealers regarding trucks is..."you will get the truck when we tell you...period...and you will pay what we ask". I am sure there are some "good" Texas truck dealers...but I think they are the "exception"...
If you are willing to drive...go to some other close states and shop around. There are several dealers in states around you which are fair...and they actually know what "customer service" means....

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey dude, i think you responded to the wrong post.....

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to order through Micah this summer because he responded to my online chat request. Then he went dark. No answer to my emails or return phone calls when I left messages. I know there have been some staffing changes. SEMA effect? I gave up. Seems like CJ is the one making online posts here, so you might PM him (ADDCJ).

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call them and talk to Jarrod. I had the same issue of no response and once Jarrod got involved things happened!