Which mod should I do First?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Everyone is always asking what mod to do first. There are loads of modifications out there that are worth their weight in what they protect! But what is the one that is most often overlooked, that a lot of Raptor owners find out the hard way?

Well here it is ladies and gentleman its the ABS Guard!! For 50 bucks you can save yourself about 200- 500 bucks in repairs at a dealership with these little puppies. It will also save you the headache if you do brake them, of losing all electronics, traction, down hill ascent, offroad, ect. while out on a trail.

They are super easy to install and bolt right on. We also include a grade 10 bolt which is a huge step from the factory grade 5 bolt.
They are powder coated and ready be ordered give me a call and we can get you some today!!!

eiA66vj.jpg

jp4yghc.jpg

Before...

MfVGaVk.jpg

After...

PWRiFFh.jpg

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deleted, due to my lack of paying attention, my APOLOGIES to ADD, and RDFTS thank you for catching it and correcting me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

^^
dude not cool. @J DAMAGE

You posted a link in a thread that is in the Sponsors PAID section to a different vendor for a competing product. At least be respectful to ADD and send Bulletnjm a private PM, like I already did earlier today.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Thanks Rick. Let me choose better words so its more clear. We dont make anything for the front because we feel its in a much better and protected spot that doesn't seem to have issues even running in Baja.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^
dude not cool. @J DAMAGE

You posted a link in a thread that is in the Sponsors PAID section to a different vendor for a competing product. At least be respectful to ADD and send Bulletnjm a private PM, like I already did earlier today.

Thanks Rick. Let me choose better words so its more clear. We dont make anything for the front because we feel its in a much better and protected spot that doesn't seem to have issues even running in Baja.

You are 100% correct, I was not paying attention, and I do apologize to ADD for the MISTAKE, FOR MY LACK OF ATTENTION, did not mean to stomp or derail anything, let me know what I have to do to correct, and I will get it done.

D

Deleted member 12951

I still think you should make the fronts (or have an option). I do have the competing product but feel that your rear one is 100% better (since it has better coverage) and protected than the ones I have. I only got the other because it included fronts. Even if you charge $75 for a set of front and rears, I would of spent the extra money to have yours instead. So even if you feel there isn't a need for the fronts, I think people just want to have that extra level of protection and peace of mind, just because. I least I did.

Just a thought and my 2 cents.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
I still think you should make the fronts (or have an option). I do have the competing product but feel that your rear one is 100% better (since it has better coverage) and protected than the ones I have. I only got the other because it included fronts. Even if you charge $75 for a set of front and rears, I would of spent the extra money to have yours instead. So even if you feel there isn't a need for the fronts, I think people just want to have that extra level of protection and peace of mind, just because. I least I did.

Just a thought and my 2 cents.
I'll bring that up to our R&D guys and see what they think. Thanks for the input