Just released, new ccfl projectors for your raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
HID AND XENON upgradeable
SMOKED Projector Headlights Ford F150 09-13 CCFL

product_photo-large_image-1502.jpg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the link takes u to the product page

Price: $599.95

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

ok so besides the led and ccfl halo is there any other difference between these 2 headlights. do the new ones have better light output than the older version? any pics of light output??

RECON Part # 264190BKCC Ford F-150 & Ford Raptor 09-13 PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS Smoked Black Chrome Inner Housing w/ CCFL HALOS & Daytime Running Lights - Smoked / Black

RECON Part # 264190BK - SMOKED Projector Headlights Ford Raptor & Ford F150 09-13 w LED Halos & DRLs

would i need anything else to make these work with HID's? i have my own HID kits i use so i dont need them...
can u pm me best price shipped to 10980?
thanks

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought all new cars/trucks after certain year must have DRL. Well, I have to buy a DRL module and install it. I know for sure that when I turn on the wipers, the headlights are on. That makes perfect sense.

I know rear camera is required by law for cars after 2014.

Banned
Reaction score
I thought all new cars/trucks after certain year must have DRL. Well, I have to buy a DRL module and install it. I know for sure that when I turn on the wipers, the headlights are on. That makes perfect sense.

I know rear camera is required by law for cars after 2014.

Depends what country you live in.
Do you live in Canada? If you do, then yes you need DRL and you already have them. No need for a module.

If you live in the US, I'm pretty sure it's not required in any state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts