Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you please post the material,composition and build spec's of your stealth fighter front bumpers? I wonder why you don't provide this important info on your web site? You also don't give a descriptive gallery of the different lighting frames. Thank you.

I'm wanting something that is guaranteed to protect my vitals in event of a deer strike. Especially off center.

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The main tube is mild steel 2" .120 wall. The frame horn is all constructed with .190 mild plate. The lower skid tube is 1.5" .120 mild. The platework and top boxed hoop is 10 gauge mild. The aluminum inserts are 10 gauge. Tabs for inserts are 10 gauge and the two lower mounting tabs on the bottom of the skid tube are .190 mild . We are in the process of a new website therefore our other lacks attention. This is our most heavy duty bumper offered and will provide thee most protection. I would, under normal circumstances, assume our bumper will protect the vitals on your Raptor from the impact of a deer.

Last edited: