Customer service problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone else had pretty lacking service and contact in dealing with add? If it weren't for their great products I'm certain I would avoid dealing with them. I know I'm not the ideal customer I'm a little impatient but I was not treated very well in my opinion.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In a word yes. I too have been very frustrated. I did get lucky and finally got someone on the phone and got even more lucky to get what I wanted ordered. Supposed to ship right after Christmas. Fingers crossed. They say they are really busy and understaffed. Still customer service is not acceptable right now. I would never allow my employees to be put in situations where customer service is almost impossible.
Thought I should add, it took almost a month of calling to get the order placed. emails and online chat requests and forum pm never answered to this day.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
CB Freshness

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So venom bumpers finally arrived last week, and no led bars, still no word on my side steps that I put a deposit on, and the lug it's the assured me would work with the center caps did not :( extremely displeased with the service

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bad customer service can send a company with great products straight to the ground. Hope they get their shit together as I would like to send some money their way.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have nothing but great things to say about ADD. They allowed me to make a payment play to get my first bumper, and when I bought a used ADD rear bumper and didnt like the way it fit they sent me the metal to make changes no charge.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no dealings with ADD but this is directed at poor business management in general.

Honestly there is ZERO excuse for poor customer service.

#1 - if you can reply to customers orders (especially ones with a deposit) you have no business being in business in the first place.

#2 - just be UP FRONT AND HONEST with your customer. If you have no idea when something is going to arrive or if it is going to be 3-4 months just TELL THEM.

I have more than anything someone telling you what they think you want to hear.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1 - leave the deposit with a credit card. If they do not respond then have your credit card get it back. This process actually cost ADD money.

2 - you are not the 1st to complain about ADD.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with ADD, and needed my bumper delivered for a specific event, and it got there exactly 1 day too late. Here is my thread of drama-
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/smokin-deal-add-stealth-winch-4320/

I then met all the guys from ADD at the Texas Raptor Run event, and in person, they are some of the nicest guys I have ever met. They knew I called them out, and still walked right over to me and took responsibility in person, and then proceeded to spend quite some time helping me try to get my truck running for the event. (I had the main wiring harness break a clip and fell on the manifold which melted my wiring and kept me from driving the truck for the event.) Nice guys in person, but customer service was poor over the phone. They were aware of that in April, and if they havent done anything to address that by now, thats not good. I wish you the best, and wish them a little more customer service for their benefit. Like I said, nice people in person.

Truth is- I have had the same issues with many companies in this industry. I have many good friends at Shelby, and if Im calling for fun, I can get right through, but when calling for business, I cant find anyone. Maybe its just a murphy's Law kind of thing....LOL

BTW- Raptor911, I cant stop staring at Chewbacca and his funky fresh dance moves!

Apparently, my thread on this topic was quite the entertaining read...even I got a few laughs out of it going back and finding it just now...the beauty is I can look back and laugh at this, but I bet you are feeling much what I felt at the time. The consolation is that the bumper does look really good, and I get a LOT of compliments on my truck, Im sure in part to how it looks in the front. I did have to sell my Warn powerplant for a bit of a loss and buy a Warn winch that would actually fit.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/smokin-deal-add-stealth-winch-4320/

Last edited: