Bumper touch up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you offer any sort of touch up product for a Venom front bumper? Mine has been rubbing a bit on fender flares so powder coating is showing effects of this.

Reaction score
Do you offer any sort of touch up product for a Venom front bumper? Mine has been rubbing a bit on fender flares so powder coating is showing effects of this.

We don't have anything unfortunately as a powder coat touch up. I see you're a local come by the shop and maybe we can help you with the rubbing issue.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being local to ADD you might have your answer. But for other ADD bumper owners that bounce their trucks around....I used this Rust-Oleum. It's very close.
54a0ab3b718c7ceada504d2b80c6dd5b.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Shoot, my non-ADD baja bumper has ruby red paint on it from the valance too. Think this is common. I wasn't worried about it because even if I touch it up, it will just happen again. Until the actual powdercoating is removed to the metal then I would worry about it.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah... for me it is less of a cosmetic need and more of keeping paint on there to keep from corrosion

OP
OP
B

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don't have anything unfortunately as a powder coat touch up. I see you're a local come by the shop and maybe we can help you with the rubbing issue.

Thanks. Will try and shot by one day next week and see what you can do about the rubbing.

D

Deleted member 12951

Looked at mine and seeing some surface rust. Might have to figure something out.

9a5b543a55537077fb08a44826863193.jpg

Reaction score
What bumper is that? You just ordered a new one from us right? I just PMd you.

Just read the earlier above post and put it all together. Just what happens when you can't sleep I guess...

D

Deleted member 12951

What bumper is that? You just ordered a new one from us right? I just PMd you.

Just read the earlier above post and put it all together. Just what happens when you can't sleep I guess...

Yes mine is a non-ADD bumper as I did post earlier and was commenting that it happens. Mine happened at Raptoberfest. And yes I did order a Venom front and rear for a friend but he will never take his off-road. I was just showing that if the bumper is close that this can happen and kinda bumming that I saw this today. I should probably shut up because I am in your sponsor section and just now caught that (not in your face when using Tapatalk) so sorry!

Reaction score
Yes mine is a non-ADD bumper as I did post earlier and was commenting that it happens. Mine happened at Raptoberfest. And yes I did order a Venom front and rear for a friend but he will never take his off-road. I was just showing that if the bumper is close that this can happen and kinda bumming that I saw this today. I should probably shut up because I am in your sponsor section and just now caught that (not in your face when using Tapatalk) so sorry!

Its all good. Just was making sure you were being taken care of. I am glad you did say something. Metal does have that unflattering quality to rust. Ill bring this up in our next meeting maybe we can get with our powdercoat company and see if it is even possible to have a touch up kit made to send out!