Bumper Heaven?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for a bumper?! We have plenty in stock ready to ship out! Why wait? Give us a call!

Attachments

• bumper-heaven.jpg
    bumper-heaven.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 162

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too bad ADD can't take care of the current customer bumper issues or return email about customer issues.

Anyone who orders from ADD pray that there are no issues or be prepared to just live with the problomes.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too bad ADD can't take care of the current customer bumper issues or return email about customer issues.

Anyone who orders from ADD pray that there are no issues or be prepared to just live with the problomes.

I have front and rear from ADD, been great bumpers, even took a beating at TRR12 and 13, still going strong. Nothing but happy from me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not saying I don't love my front and rear bumper from them. However it's sad when I'm trying to get their help resolving issues I have with my front bumper and they brush me under the rug because they sell over 500 bumpers a month and know I already have 2 so they don't need me anymore.

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hi there,

Who was your sales rep? I can assure you that you were not just "brushed under the rug"

PM me your sales rep, and I'll have them contact you tomorrow and get any issues you have resolved!

We want to make every customer, a happy and satisfied customer.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nate was my rep and from the email chain below you can see he doesn't respond back to me. I talked to him on August 5th and he requested I send him pictures and you can see it goes nowhere from there.

Hey Nate,

Where are we with my issue?

Also I want to know if your online price for the 50" Rigid E-Series White Combo and Roof Mount kit is the best you can do for me? $1,769.99

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2013, at 6:19 PM, Andrew wrote:

Nate,

I know you are still working on this issue but I was in need of something else.

How much would a 50" Rigid Light Bar run me with the roof mounts shipped to 95130? White, Spot/Flood combo.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Nate Lammey <[email protected]> wrote:

Whats up buddy, I am working with my manager Jason Cobb to see what we can do and he has been out of town I have not forgot about you.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Andrew wrote:
Nate,

I have yet to hear back from you about this issue. Can you let me know something?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Andrew wrote:

> Nate,
>
> Here is the scuffed powder coating we just talked about. Please let me know if there is anything you can do to at least make this issue right. I will deal with the bolt alignment issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
>
> <photo.JPG>
>
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone

--

Thank you and have a great day

Nathan Lammey
Addictive Desert Designs
Phone (480) 671-0820

For Special Offers Text ADDICTIVE to 22828

Click to Connect with us:

www.Addictivedesertdesigns.com/shop

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And you all thought I was mean to ADD... Same issues and never getting resolved..lol I have given them a chance and they have 4 days left to live up to commitments made by Sean ADD, of course then I will dump all over there thread...

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nate was my rep and from the email chain below you can see he doesn't respond back to me. I talked to him on August 5th and he requested I send him pictures and you can see it goes nowhere from there.

Hey Nate,

Where are we with my issue?

Also I want to know if your online price for the 50" Rigid E-Series White Combo and Roof Mount kit is the best you can do for me? $1,769.99

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2013, at 6:19 PM, Andrew wrote:

Nate,

I know you are still working on this issue but I was in need of something else.

How much would a 50" Rigid Light Bar run me with the roof mounts shipped to 95130? White, Spot/Flood combo.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Nate Lammey <[email protected]> wrote:

Whats up buddy, I am working with my manager Jason Cobb to see what we can do and he has been out of town I have not forgot about you.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Andrew wrote:
Nate,

I have yet to hear back from you about this issue. Can you let me know something?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Andrew wrote:

> Nate,
>
> Here is the scuffed powder coating we just talked about. Please let me know if there is anything you can do to at least make this issue right. I will deal with the bolt alignment issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
>
> <photo.JPG>
>
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone

--

Thank you and have a great day