ADD Venom Winch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A new 13 Raptor Build. This is our Venom Winch with a set of 4" Rigid E Series Lights. More pictures to come when the build is complete.

45354_444346158959745_2001397919_n.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very trick guys!

Is the winch mount something that can be retrofit into an existing Venom bumper? Or is it a matter of welding in new tabs/supports etc?

OP
OP
A

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very trick guys!

Is the winch mount something that can be retrofit into an existing Venom bumper? Or is it a matter of welding in new tabs/supports etc?

It does involve welding and a new front skid, all of which can be sent out to you.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bumper and winch.... how much? the 1 mod the wife WILL LET ME GET is a winch. i told her i needed a new bumper for the winch too, so she regretfully agreed that i can do this mod. my excuse is that she got stuck one time in the subaru at pismo.... we had no rope....

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price for me too please. I have one mod left that the wife has already blessed and that is the front bumper so I was already looking at the venom and that thing is badass.

~BGM