ADD Venom Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I were to get what is in stock now, can the winch option be added later or does it need to be done at time of order purchase?

It would need to be added at the time we order the bumper due to the fact that we weld in the winch plate and additional bracking on the skid plate.

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bryce Witt's newly installed Venom.

Attachments

• raptor-front-bumper.jpg
    raptor-front-bumper.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 107

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5upepedy.jpg

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I really need to take mine to the shop to get lined up properly. To scarred to make new holes myself in the bumper.

Snowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are awesome bumpers. However, after heavily modifying two Jeeps in a row, I promised the wife that I would refrain cutting, chopping, and drilling on the Raptor ... ...for a while ;-)

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These are awesome bumpers. However, after heavily modifying two Jeeps in a row, I promised the wife that I would refrain cutting, chopping, and drilling on the Raptor ... ...for a while ;-)

The wife will be pleased to know that all of our bumpers are 100% bolt-on meaning no drilling, cutting or welding for you :)