ADD Venom Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. How bright is the front light behind the grill? I like that look better but I am afraid it won't be bright enough.

I'd say it cuts out 40% - 50% of the light output being behind the grill. There's a thread or two on the forum where some guys measured it. I did the hood mounted BD squadron pros and HID upgrade to help offset.

JnJraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you stocking the venom with winch provision? Also what are your store hours/days. Just realized you were AZ. I have to be in Phoenix area sometime in next couple weeks, might have to come by and look around.

Reaction score
Are you stocking the venom with winch provision? Also what are your store hours/days. Just realized you were AZ. I have to be in Phoenix area sometime in next couple weeks, might have to come by and look around.

We used to but we haven't stocked that in the last few months because we are prepping for a move soon. Come by and say hello for sure we are open Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm Az time! We dont have a showroom but ill be happy to take you on a tour of our facility! Feel free to shoot me a text or call before you come my cell is in my signature!

umcsom

Reaction score
I am reviving this thread for anyone who is thinking of buying an ADD bumper. I bought a honeybadger front and back about 4 years ago. The back is already rusting out. That is quite frustrating for a >$2000 bumper.