ADD Stealth Fighter Hood Latch Mount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am installing my new ADD Stealth Fighter front bumper and had all the bolts in and looks great. When going to attach the good latch mount there is nothing to bolt it to on the bumper and the factor bracket doesn't look like it will fit. Has anyone come up with a good way to mount this?

ADDSEAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bud.Just spoke with Nate.He said he has your mounting bracket on the way sir.Should leave today.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, should leave today, in ADD terms means.... We will tell our shipping department to ship it, they will in turn throw it in a box and let it sit until they get good and ready to get around to send it. They will find the slowest and least cost effective measure and send it that way... So you will get it in about 7 to 10 days..... or more...

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't know the bumper was supposed to come with a hood latch bracket

I just busa-rigged it in there and it seems to be holding ok

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also [insert racial/cultural slur of choice]-rigged mine.

Mine is a 2010... dunno if it's different. The hood latch remounted to the plastic valance piece, but the valance was floppy without the stock supports. So, I machined a piece of aluminum to go between the frame members and bent some brackets to hold it all together.