ADD Stealth Fighter Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey Raptor Owners,

Here is our newest line of ADD product. This truck (my personal truck) is equipped with our newest line of products called the Stealth Fighter. It has our Stage 5 complete suspension kit, our Stealth Fighter Front Bumper, Stealth Fighter Rear Bumper, and our New just released Stealth Fighter Chase Rack. This truck is also fully equipped with Rigid LED's and many other top of the line accessories all available on our website. As the owner of ADD, I want to have the best, most original, and highest quality products out there available on the market. We strive to create a unique product that will have heads turning everywhere you go.

ADD-StealthFighter-Build15.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build14.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build13.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build12.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build11.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build10.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build9.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build8.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build7.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build6.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build5.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build4.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build3.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build2.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build1.jpg
ADD-StealthFighter-Build.jpg

Thank you,
Jared Hare
CEO/Owner
480 671-0820
[email protected]

For more pictures and pricing, visit us at: www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/shop

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn that nice! It looks like you have about $6K just in led lights. I be more than happy to fly them bumpers around good ole Central Alabama for you. I even pay shipping charges.

dbh

Reaction score
This has to be the best truck build for a Raptor I have ever seen. Way to go ADD. I'm speachless. Not one other bumpr, style, or design even comes close to comparison.