ADD Stealth Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
This Stealth Bumper is a bolt on powder coated ready for install set up. There are many different color options and lighting options.

Lighting options are
6" 8" and 9" round lights
Single L.E.D light bar
Double L.E.D light bars
No lights No top tube
Additional fog light set up.

Skid upgrades are...
Skid plates powder coated or ano
Upgraded plate thickness

Also comes with Winch options as well.

All forum members receive the members discount.

Attachments

• adds4[1].jpg
    adds4[1].jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 119
  • adds3[1].jpg
    adds3[1].jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 114
  • ytfd.jpg
    ytfd.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 115
  • raptor 079.jpg
    raptor 079.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 106
  • raptor 061.jpg
    raptor 061.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 109

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man oh Man!!!!! There is my bumper!!!!!! Can you please post up pics of the bumper on a black Raptor and possiably without the light bar and top bar please. Thanks!!!!

Lead Foot

Reaction score
ADD are the Bars Solid or Hollow? Just wondering How strong they are???

What Grade steel are you usen?

Thats just not a Lot on the outer edges if ya follow,i Know the stock Bumpers ain't much either :~(...I was just wondering How strong they really are.

I like Looks and Function to go hand in hand!

Can you Run into something ,so we can see how much Protection they really offer :~)

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA :~)

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Batman - Sorry, I don't have any pics with out the top bar and lights. No one has ordered it that way yet.
You should be the first...:drool::drool:
As for how strong these bumpers are, the standard bumper is built out of 120 dom. If you are knowledgable about race cages and product, 120 wall is the norm.and Super strong. But what makes a strong product isn't just the material used, its the design, construction, and structual integrity.
Like you said, form and function.
We built these with that in mind.
Here are a few pics of our bumpers taking some hits.
The Ford f150 - we just put that bumper on the shop truck and decided to run through the desert and crashed and crashed it into a ditch at about 40mph

Titan - That hit a rock bank at 80mph

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 98
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 90
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 97
  • camping and raptor 270.jpg
    camping and raptor 270.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 105
  • camping and raptor 268.jpg
    camping and raptor 268.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 93

Lead Foot

Reaction score
Damn thats impresive to say the least!

Thanks for the Info and or reply !

I was looking at a bumper on SVT and it had three bars going to the outer edges...

You couldn't see the Third bar looking straight on cause it lined up with the top bar...

I will be going with aftermarket bumpers... thanks again later LF

Lead Foot

Reaction score
How much Adjustment does the bumpers have ?

Say,If it rigtht against the truck how far out can you adjust it?

Or is it a Bolt were it lays kinda thing?

Reason i ask i see some of the Bumpers look a little closer than i would Want mine...

I like to leave a little room for flex incase i Bump into something,Know what i Mean Vern :~)

I Guess if you didn't Like the Clearance you could always slot the Holes and put a filler in the Area the bolt didn't fill when ya had it where ya wanted it...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Well as you know every truck is a little different and every bumper is a little different so fitment can look the littlest different. With that being said most of the bumpers are bolt on as is unless a customer wants it a little different. You could always put a small spacer in that would clear it a little more to your liking. We can also adjust to it for you as well. I'll do whatever you would like to make it perfect for you.
Ryan

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much Adjustment does the bumpers have ?

Say,If it rigtht against the truck how far out can you adjust it?

Or is it a Bolt were it lays kinda thing?

Reason i ask i see some of the Bumpers look a little closer than i would Want mine...

I like to leave a little room for flex incase i Bump into something,Know what i Mean Vern :~)

I Guess if you didn't Like the Clearance you could always slot the Holes and put a filler in the Area the bolt didn't fill when ya had it where ya wanted it...

They built one for me and I only needed a 3/16 in spacer behind the drivers side... I could have lived with it but, I am a little bit picky and wanted it to be the exact distance from the fender on both sides... Like He said no 2 trucks are the exact same... It fits better than the stock out for sure... lol