ADD Ford Raptor Race Series R with 40" RDS or 10 Duallys. Winch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I winched it back over with a recovery strap around the frame right below the split in the doors. Then I had to get power to it to allow it to shift to neutral then towed it 3/4 mile back to the street so the wrecker could grab it. The guy was okay, just heartbroken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good job man. Ideally you'd want to do a recovery like this with two winches. One to pull the truck over and the other to control the truck once the center of gravity shifts and the keeps the truck from slamming back on its tires.
But sometimes you have to work with what you got.
Glad no-one was hurt and you had a successful recovery.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good job man. Ideally you'd want to do a recovery like this with two winches. One to pull the truck over and the other to control the truck once the center of gravity shifts and the keeps the truck from slamming back on its tires.
But sometimes you have to work with what you got.
Glad no-one was hurt and you had a successful recovery.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

yeah I know, the landing can be a bit rough. but the truck had been out there for 5 hours before I was asked, it had been vandalized, it was pitch black in a not great area and I was the only one there to do it. It did make me love my Warn 9.5 all the more.

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some shots of the Race Series R Front Bumper with the Plastic Facsia with 40" RDS

Attachments

• ford-raptor-rigid-40-rds-front-bumper.jpg
    ford-raptor-rigid-40-rds-front-bumper.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 120
  • ford-raptor-roush-front-bumper.jpg
    ford-raptor-roush-front-bumper.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 118
  • ford-raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    ford-raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg