ADD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want TO give a shutout to the guys at ADD, specifically Nate. While traveling to AZ on business this week and being a raptor newbie I wanted to visit as many retail stores as possible since we don't have much of a selection here in Nashville. The purpose was to talk with experts about my new raptor and how I can **** my wife off even more by spending $$$ on mods that she feels I don't need. and you all know there are way more mods than any one person could possibly ADD to this truck . After talking to Nate on the phone and discovering they do not have a "retail store" he invited me over to the shop which I jumped at the chance. Nate started of showing me all the cool employee owned trucks in the parking lot and took his time explaining the different mods and their purpose and patiently answered my silly questions. He then invited me back to the fab shop and showed me the various projects they have going on with some top of the line raptors and I have to say "wow". From there we went into the the welding area where the talented guys build the cool ADD products, again taking the time to explain the process and custom options available. From there we went to shipping and it was very cool to see the care and pride they take in making sure their products are packaged and shipped to ensure they arrive in the same condition they left in, "perfect". We then ended my tour by meeting Jared, (owner) and his team, what a great bunch of guys. I ended my tour by spending $20 on a couple ADD badges that I will proudly stick on my truck. Not to worry, I will calling Nate in the very near future to start pi$$ing my wife off. :emotions33:. Thanks again ADD.