5 Raptor Builds at once!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
The Transport Trucks have been Rolling in over here at ADD. I have to Say .. Hands down, my new favorite color is Race Red, Looks amazing in person. What do you guys think?\

addshop.jpg

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad I waited, i actually purchased a 2011 blue Screw back n january for a day but the dealer wouldnt go down off the msrp on a year old model and I didnt even want a Screw, so I ordered a 2012 Scab for 4950 of msrp and now I will have ass cooler for the summer yay lux package

IRONMAN

Reaction score
glad I waited, i actually purchased a 2011 blue Screw back n january for a day but the dealer wouldnt go down off the msrp on a year old model and I didnt even want a Screw, so I ordered a 2012 Scab for 4950 of msrp and now I will have ass cooler for the summer yay lux package

I can't believe your calling yourself an ASS, but whatever. lol

J/K

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got hired by Astin Martin a few years ago to do some driving on the track for some high end customers. they had a red Vantage V12 there that had black hood vents like the raptor, it was the best looking car there. I can really close to getting red, but my wife didnt like it so now I feel like a *****.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got hired by Astin Martin a few years ago to do some driving on the track for some high end customers. they had a red Vantage V12 there that had black hood vents like the raptor, it was the best looking car there. I can really close to getting red, but my wife didnt like it so now I feel like a *****.

You are what you eat...sorry, lack of sleep and it's Friday, I couldn't resist.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
i got hired by astin martin a few years ago to do some driving on the track for some high end customers. They had a red vantage v12 there that had black hood vents like the raptor, it was the best looking car there. I can really close to getting red, but my wife didnt like it so now i feel like a *****.

lol

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe your calling yourself an ASS, but whatever. lol

seat cooler/ass chiller, w/e you wanna call them,2012 lux package ftw, black leather, 110 degree days, bet YOUR ass ill be happy :flipthebird:

Last edited: