2017 Raptor Intercooler relocation kit for winches from ADD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
please make this CARB compliant and I'll buy the shit out of that :)

also, give an option for a blacked out version so it blends a bit more on the frontend

Full Race builds the kit, not sure what all is involved on becoming CARB compliant, but ive been told its a pain.

A lot of people like being able to see the IC & having it stand out, but a black powder coated option would be cool too.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bare aluminum transfers heat the best. You can get away with a light coat of black paint, but I would not powdercoat it for sure.

Sucks you lose the factory fan setup. Sounds like maybe an opportunity for someoney to develop a relocation kit that keeps the fan, or even improves on it.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bare aluminum transfers heat the best. You can get away with a light coat of black paint, but I would not powdercoat it for sure.

Sucks you lose the factory fan setup. Sounds like maybe an opportunity for someoney to develop a relocation kit that keeps the fan, or even improves on it.

just installed a FMIC in our Focus ST

2016 Ford Focus ST: Mountune MP275 FMIC Installed

2016-12-31%2B19.16.22.jpg

it came anodized black, heat transfer is still MUCH better than stock since the FMIC is 2X the size :biggrin:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anodized is good, better than paint and way better than powdercoat. But still not as good as bare aluminum.