2017 Raptor Honey Badger Front & Rear Bumpers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yesterday we showed you our Stealth R bumper but today it's all about the Honey Badger!

The HoneyBadger front bumper is one of our toughest bumpers yet. Made with 1/8" external steel plating and 3/16" internal structure plating. And removable 1/8" aluminum skid plate and accent panels.

With an aggressive style the HoneyBadger front bumper for the 2017 Ford Raptor highlights the truck's look, while providing superior protection to your front end components. Reinforced clevis mounts made from 1" steel are designed to accommodate a 3/4" D-ring.

Find more pictures and info here --> 2017 Ford Raptor Bumpers

2017-ford-raptor-front-bumper.jpg

ford-raptor-rear-bumper.jpg

Reaction score
With the winch configuration where could I mount my front license plate on this?

I havent seen it done on the 2017s yet. Here in AZ we dont have to run front plates. But heres an option, drill a hole in the side of your license plate, use 1 bolt from the winch fairlead, and 1 bolt from the skidplate to attach your plate.