2017 Ford Raptor Stealth Front & Rear Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Venom R front bumper is our sleekest lowest profile bumper that hugs the front end of the 2017 Raptor. Made from .120 wall steel tubing and CNC cut aluminum panels to give your Ford Raptor a stylish look.

Find out more here Shop Aftermarket & Custom Off Road Bumpers at ADD Offroad

2017-ford-raptor.jpg

2017-ford-raptor-bumper.jpg

2017-ford-raptor.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How much weight can we expect to put on those clevis mounts? They look beefy but I'd hate to ruin a $2k bumper pulling my truck out when there are factory tow hooks right there as well.

Reaction score
I didn't know these 2017 bumpers could fit on the gen1.

They dont. Gen 1 owners still need to buy gen 1 bumpers.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

How much does all that weight affect the suspension?
They arent as heavy as you would think, our LITE bumper is 68 lbs, so these will be a little heavier than that, probably dont exceed 100 lbs

Do you guys have any plans to do a bumper with room for the exhaust to pass through?
No we do not. The bumper would have to be huge & bulky for us to be able to have a hole cut into it for an exhaust tip to go through.

How much weight can we expect to put on those clevis mounts? They look beefy but I'd hate to ruin a $2k bumper pulling my truck out when there are factory tow hooks right there as well.

We have pulled plenty of trucks out with them just fine. They are countersunk & welded on the front as well as the back. Grade 8 hardware would probably be wise to use for mounting the bumper if you plan to really test the clevis mounts!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They dont. Gen 1 owners still need to buy gen 1 bumpers.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

They arent as heavy as you would think, our LITE bumper is 68 lbs, so these will be a little heavier than that, probably dont exceed 100 lbs

No we do not. The bumper would have to be huge & bulky for us to be able to have a hole cut into it for an exhaust tip to go through.

We have pulled plenty of trucks out with them just fine. They are countersunk & welded on the front as well as the back. Grade 8 hardware would probably be wise to use for mounting the bumper if you plan to test the clevis mounts!

Awesome! I figured they were reinforced but wanted to verify.