Window water marks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who has a tried and true method to get water marks off of my moonroof and windshield. I can't get them to look clear again, ******** sun burnt water marks in the glass, especially on the sunroof, you can feel it with your fingers!! HELP ME PLEASE

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used 00 steel wool and rain x on my fj. Worked like a champ. I cleaned the window then rubbed the glass with the steel wool and then rained x for the last step. Google the process.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! I'll let you know what works, guess I better go shopping, I don't have steelwool or claybar, damnit!!

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vinegar works well too. Or Bon ami cleaner with 00 steel wool.

Other wise clay bar kinda works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After washing, the 1st thing I do is dry the widows with a wet chamois before I dry the rest of the truck. Never have water spots.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I used 00 steel wool and rain x on my fj. Worked like a champ. I cleaned the window then rubbed the glass with the steel wool and then rained x for the last step. Google the process.

This is the same method I use. Works perfectly.