Were to put clear bra?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
raptor_9331.jpg
[/IMG]

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they guy that did mine had a pattern for the whole front of the truck and the mirrors. i had him do just the front lip of the hood, not half way up the hood, and the front of the truck. cant even tell it is there. the mirrors also.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just be careful when you wax the truck, if you get to close to the clear bra then you mite get some wax stuck on the edge of it & then it will stand out. I took a soft brissel tooth brush to get the wax off of the edge.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got mine done a week ago, very happy with the coverage of it. It was an Xpel.com kit that the shop used the patterns from.

OP
OP
Perauto

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who owns Capital Autobahn who does custom installs,I am having the nose and lower drivers doors and a part of rear fenders

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on doing the xpel also. The local shop charges the Xpel price for the kit + $100 for install. My problem is I want the front edge of hood and the body piece between the grill and bumper but that piece is part of a second set for the bumper but I dont want the bumper done. Gonna have to see if I can sweet talk them a litte.