Weather tech cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I noticed my weather tech mats aren't looking back anymore event after I scrub them and spray them down. Anyone have any suggestions on how to restore finish?
I know it can be down with something like armorall or something of the like. But I'm trying to not use something that will make them greasy or slippery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've used APC and a scrub brush & pressure washer in the past, wasn't 100% happy with the result.

TUF SHINE is amazing on tires; I'm gonna try it on my WT's as soon as I detail the truck again.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try using 303 protectant. It's not greasy or oily. It will just leave a clean looking finish.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I clean mine with our All Purpose Cleaner when they need a deep cleaning, especially in the winter to get salt residue off them.

For routine maintenance, I use Total Interior Detailer. It gives them a bit of protection without being slick and leaves them with a matte finish.