Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forums - General Information > Ford Raptor Cleaning and Detailing Forum
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Cleaning and Detailing Forum

Waterless Carwash Anyone?

This is a discussion on Waterless Carwash Anyone? within the Ford Raptor Cleaning and Detailing Forum forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forums - General Information category!
Cquartz is awesome stuff!...

User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes

Sponsored By: Adam's Polishes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2017, 06:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Cquartz is awesome stuff!

Old 01-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #12 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Lightman View Post
Cquartz is awesome stuff!
Yes it is! I coated my paint, wheels, glass and the same on my motorcycle. The stuff is truly incredible. There is definitely a bit of a learning curve but my car was the first thing I coated and I only had to fix one spot that cured to quickly from the shop light I had a bit to close to the plastic rear bumper cover. Coating is by far the best thing on the market. Or Car Pro's Reload sealant is a close second.
TRIMMELL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:36 AM   #13 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by TRIMMELL View Post
Professional detailer here in the OC. Check out Car Pro's new EcH2o waterless wash. I just switched over and the stuff is incredible. Combine that with the super thick edgeless towels and it works incredible! You can 100% use waterless without damage but you have to be extremely careful and technique is key. If anyone has any questions about waterless message me and I will get you sorted out and point you in the right direction if you're looking for anything.

Just FYI, my car has been coated with Car Pro's Cquartz coating now for almost a year and I have almost used only waterless wash exclusively for about 11 months and my paint is still incredible. I do have a few small light scratches but I have zero swirl marks. Waterless is seriously magic. Switching from the foam gun/three bucket method to waterless was a huge culture shock but I would never switch back. At least out here in Kalifornistan

CarPro EcH2o Concentrated Waterless Wash - 1000 ml | Free Shipping Available - Detailed Image

DI Microfiber Double Thick Edgeless Towel - 16"x16" Blue | Free Shipping Available - Detailed Image

Vouch for CarPro ECH2o
Oceanbnd likes this.

2017 White SCREW, 802A, Tech Pack, Tailgate Step, Heated Second Row Seats and Steering Wheel, Spray in bedliner, with Moonroof
Ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Overkill, I ordered:

Chemical Guys Ecosmart waterless carwash
Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine
Aero Cosmetics Waterless Carwash

Will try each to see which one of these (Amazon purchases because shipping is crazy $$$ but Amazon prime is free in AK) works best
Oceanbnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 12:33 AM   #15 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Oceanbnd View Post
Overkill, I ordered:

Chemical Guys Ecosmart waterless carwash
Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine
Aero Cosmetics Waterless Carwash

Will try each to see which one of these (Amazon purchases because shipping is crazy $$$ but Amazon prime is free in AK) works best
Just remember that with waterless wash products you want to use a product like Car Pro's Eraser or even just alcohol to wipe the truck down and remove the leftover reside from the waterless wash before you apply waxes, sealants or coatings to make sure the product has the best adhesion to the paint thus giving you the longest lifespan of the product.
TRIMMELL is online now   Reply With Quote