TRR14 clean up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used a cordless leaf blower with all doors open to remove the bulk of dust. Then used air compressor to blast at higher pressure to work around all nooks, seams, holes and upholstery. Now it's time to wipe down and detail.

D

Deleted member 12951

I spent six bucks at a car wash vacuums and it's still looks dirty.

OP
OP
cheapmike13

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used a cordless leaf blower with all doors open to remove the bulk of dust. Then used air compressor to blast at higher pressure to work around all nooks, seams, holes and upholstery. Now it's time to wipe down and detail.

Thanks for the tip I will defiantly do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Still cleaning my interior, haven't touched the outside yet. I blew it out with this and using Adam's Total Interior Detailer to wipe it down. Man what a mess.

egesu9eg.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, somewhat off topic.... I stopped by our favorite gunsmith located in Fort Worth on our way to NE Texas yesterday. While visiting, another customer walks up and asks if the Raptor in the parking lot is mine. I say yes and he replies that he was in San Angelo this past weekend when he counted 24 Raptors traveling thru the area all at the same time! Not only has he never seen that many Raptors at one time, but they were dirty as hell which puzzled him given most of his friends who have Raptors keep them spotless!

I said, yeah, they had the 2014 TRR event just north of Ballinger this past weekend and from what I hear they had a great time! lol