For those who haul toddlers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what forum to put this in.

I have a 2 year old and an infant, so the back of the truck has car seats in it a lot. The toddler seat has a high back, and I wanted to protect the truck seats from the plastic car seat back. I had a hard time finding a seat protector tall enough, and I even was just going to buy a new car seat that was smoother on the back (be careful - some of those car seat backs have sharp edges that will damage nice seats).

I finally found a good seat protector from Diono (Amazon sells it under Sunshine Kids). This thing covers the whole seat, and is thick & padded to really protect against intentions too. I'm very pleased with this one & would recommend it to anyone who has toddler seats in the truck.

In the pic, the other seat protector by the infant carrier base is the Prince Lionheart protector, for height comparison.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363403424.635684.jpg

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks just order the Summer Infant Elite DuoMat same thing just Black. funny thing is i just added a towel to the top of the car seat a couple days a go to stop it from rubbing on the seat and was looking for one of these. have the Prince Lionheart protector right now but are not high enough good for a booster seat though.

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Oh the good old days. My kids are finally out of the REALLY messy stage.
Looks good.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Oh the good old days. My kids are finally out of the REALLY messy stage.
Looks good.

Ha. Yeah I finally feel like we can have nice things again. My favorite was when they would wipe their grubby little hands all over the windows covered in whatever food they had recently eaten. WTF???!!!:snoopfacepalm:

OP
OP
blockdoc

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
windows they are easy to clean the scuff and mud on the back of the seat that sucks.

There's a protector for that too. My kids legs aren't long enough for that to be a problem in the Raptor (or mine - I'm 5'9, so my seat isn't exactly far back), but we have a protector in my wife's car. It hangs on the back of the seat & has little pockets for stuff.