Streaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Electric leaf blower. Or, just let it sit for a while after washing before you dry.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a leaf blower too. Then wipe it down again with a chamois...

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I don't have a blower so I let the truck sit or bring something with me to finish drying about a mile down the road. Sucks having to pull over but it's worth it

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Start by cleaning the door handles and emblems better when you wash it. Detailing brushes work great for that.

Otherwise, compressed air or a Master Blaster or leaf blower as others have said.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's more or less from the rain I got this weekend. On my F150 I had the doors did the same thing, drove me crazy but not as bad because it was white. But this one being black it shows up more.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly I have not had such problems in this truck. I keep a fresh coat of wax on all the time so everything slides off pretty good.

I had a Toyota Tundra before the raptor and the mirrors would hold a LOT of water. It would drip for a whole day.