Steam cleaning your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I needed a new car wash guy as I fired the last one, and I have a few cars. Anyways, I found this company in Dallas called SteamWorks, and they use a commercial steamer to clean the car. I was a bit dubious at first, but after they cleaned the Cayenne, which is black, it looked amazing. They only use 1 gallon of water and it really does a fantastic job. They did a great job on the interior and the truck really shines.

here's their website: SteamWorks Mobile Detailing Co. Auto Detailing Dallas TX

has anyone else used them?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I wish we had cool stuff like this! I just rough it and get out my big box of detailing brushes, spray bottles, scrapers, different pressure tips, and my awesome foam cannon. It takes me a long time to do mine. Id pay someone around here if they came to me...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

flash_e

Reaction score
I have a steamer and it works well on the engine and interior. I have not tried it on the outside of the vehicle. The Optima is a high dollar unit. The only concern I would have about using it on the outside is the stripping of the wax due to the heat and pressure.

Last edited: