Spring 13 Cleanup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the second wash. At Lake City(my place)I had to wash the outside so I would stop getting dirty just getting in and out of the truck. ha ha ha..
Today in winchester I got about 3 hours on pressure washing in. I can only use the water for about 3 hours continually or the well will get low and start sucking up dirty water.
Here is the spring 13 dropings!!! ha ha ha
dirt001_zps81fc3220.jpg

Oh ya, im about 1/4 done too...

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty covered. I drove down to the Shedd Aquarium yesterday with the family and the stares and thumbs up were awesome. I'm waiting until tomorrow to wash. I'm just digging the real terrain color!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i gotta do mine, and do it soon.... the only part i dunno what im gonna do, id like to do a good wash underneath (atleast a spay down).

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Piece of advice, Take a sprinkler, the ones that angle the water back and forth and leave it under your truck for an hour or so. It'll get all the sand and mud and crap off the bottom of the truck, and you wont need to get a ton of crap in your eyes.

I did that when i got back from the spring clean up in the same area as the spring 13

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Piece of advice, Take a sprinkler, the ones that angle the water back and forth and leave it under your truck for an hour or so. It'll get all the sand and mud and crap off the bottom of the truck, and you wont need to get a ton of crap in your eyes.

I did that when i got back from the spring clean up in the same area as the spring 13
work smarter, not harder.....