Spare Adams wheel cleaner and Super VRT for Free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a half empty bottle of wheel cleaner and a 3/4 full bottle of Super VRT protectant for free to an FRF member in the Phx area. I'm in the south tempe area. Happy to meet a short distance from where I live to give it to you...joe

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take it. It is time for my thanksgiving detail. PM me, and we can set something up. I live in Mesa and have my shop in Central Phoenix.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our products. Kudos to you for passing it along to someone.

Keep in mind that our 110% money back guarantee is always in effect and we would gladly take it back, plus kick you 10% extra for the hassle.

OP
OP
AZEngineer

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our products. Kudos to you for passing it along to someone.

Keep in mind that our 110% money back guarantee is always in effect and we would gladly take it back, plus kick you 10% extra for the hassle.

Great policy and thanks for reminding me. I'll just pass them on to someone else for some good karma :)