Someone Keyed my Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I split my driving time between my Raptor and my G35 Coupe. I almost expect to get keyed sometime, just because there's a lot of jealous ******** out there.

Anyways, the wife drives a 2011 Rav4. She took my daughter to the zoo for mothers day (mothers get in free). Some ****** keyed the shit out of her Rav4.

Who in the **** keys a Rav4?

Bottom line, there's just some retarded ******** out there that I'll never understand.

Someone who can't even afford a rav4

Shwiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man, this is my nightmare. ******* ******** out there. People can't just stand back and admire a beautiful car or truck for what it is even when they don't own it themselves. This is 1 of many reasons as to why I cannot wait until I can own a house with a garage. Good luck with the repairs.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well now you have an excuse to get fenders and new besides :D

Damn man, this is my nightmare. ******* ******** out there. People can't just stand back and admire a beautiful car or truck for what it is even when they don't own it themselves. This is 1 of many reasons as to why I cannot wait until I can own a house with a garage. Good luck with the repairs.

You guys do realize that the OP is more than 3 years old and the thread starter hasn't been active in almost 3 years?

marty-i-think-we-are-back-to-the-old-thread.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Dammit Aaron, you beat me to it while I was searching for an appropriate meme!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You guys do realize that the OP is more than 3 years old and the thread starter hasn't been active in almost 3 years?

marty-i-think-we-are-back-to-the-old-thread.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Dammit Aaron, you beat me to it while I was searching for an appropriate meme!

What can I say?

Attachments

• 62950776.jpg
    62950776.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 79

BiggyB5000

Reaction score
That freaking sucks man! you out there serving your country, you come home and see this. There are tons of scratch 'fillers' that fill in the scratch and i nearly unnoticeable. It does take some time but my detailing buddy told me it really works. I forget the damn name of it but im sure there all the same. BTW thank you for your service.