Someone Keyed my Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had this happen to me on xmas eve as well. It ended up just being my tailgate and not the whole truck. I came unglued with just that, I could only imagine if they hit my whole truck.

same here but with my previous car, which was black and keyed to the metal from front to back with a keyed memo '*** u'.

To the OP. Sorry this happened, i feel your pain to a certain level. I would have lost it while receiving this type of news while on deployment.

OP
OP
J

JSong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No cameras at the complex. Wife took it in for an estimate of 1700, now waiting for the police report for the insurance. The truck already has some battle wounds, but the thought of someone doing this deliberately just blows my mind.:think: Sucks that my wife have to deal with this alone when she already have a busy schedule.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks while being deployed and the wife send me pics of my truck keyed.
Its kinda hard to see due to the white, but its pretty deep.

Welcome to the club, unfortunately I have black so it is very noticeable

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 69

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you find out who did it and run double and nothing on their vehicle, double the key marks, nothing left in the tires

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks. Jealous little ***** of a man, crazed prius lover, or just some ******* punk. Need their nuts handed to them

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, I felt bad just leaving a what's up note on another Raptor (rare find over here)

Hope your complex has cameras.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i got keyed i was parked at a school for a game basketball game and came out and that was the first thing i noticed. i asked them to review the video footage and 2 months later they call me and tell me the cameras were pointed up at the sky and not at the parking lot....:wtf:

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I split my driving time between my Raptor and my G35 Coupe. I almost expect to get keyed sometime, just because there's a lot of jealous ******** out there.

Anyways, the wife drives a 2011 Rav4. She took my daughter to the zoo for mothers day (mothers get in free). Some ****** keyed the shit out of her Rav4.

Who in the **** keys a Rav4?

Bottom line, there's just some retarded ******** out there that I'll never understand.