Remove cement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ss2nv

Reaction score
Anyone have a good way of removing cement off of paint? I ran over what looked like water but I guess it had cement in it and now I have these little spots on the side. I was going to do it with my finger nail but I dont want to scratch the paint. Thanks

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able to just get it wet, run hose on it while working, and take a soft brush or soft rag and it should come right off. If you had a good coat of wax then it shouldn't harm it.

Mil T

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clay bar would be my suggestion, without seeing what you are dealing with. Or just use the fingernail method?

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just try washing it off... I used to work in concrete... if it's just some "cement" residue sitting in a puddle like you say, it's probably mostly just the fill, rather than enough binder/cement to worry about.

You can most likely just wash it off, if you don't wait forever to do so... I'm betting it's very similar to mud, don't worry too much.

OP
OP

1ss2nv

Reaction score
Yeah looks like the stuff on the side came off pretty easy. It was the stuff in the wheel wells that took forever to get off. All better now :)