Red/brown dots all over my truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am thinking it is Artillery Fungus. I clay bared it last weekend and put down several coats of wax, but either they came back or attacked again.

Any ideas on how to clean and prevent it from happening

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376094638.598194.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376094638.598194.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 117
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376094654.696920.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376094654.696920.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 113

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Try pressure washing it off. And don't park where ever you're getting it from. If all else fails get some Vagi-Clean to clear up that full on fallopian fungus.

OP
OP
DesaRaptor

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try pressure washing it off. And don't park where ever you're getting it from. If all else fails get some Vagi-Clean to clear up that full on fallopian fungus.

Dude, that is hilarious :)

I need to figure out where it is coming from.

I'll try a pressure washer , much easier than clay bar and wax again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have similar spots from a cherry tree in my front yard. Bug and tar remover got it off easily.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Red and black dots are from brake dust. White or lights colored vehicles will always show that stuff better than the other colors. What you have there is something else. Do not pressure wash that. You will get pissed off that the shit is not coming off and then your going to want to get closer and closer or apply more pressure with the pressure washer until the next thing you know, you've blown the clear coat or worse, blown the base coat off. Then you'll be really pissed. Just keep it waxed up. You'll be fine.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look like the same dots and crap that has been on my vehicles before. Most likely from parking under or next to a tree. Mine came from a Sycamore Tree.