Questions for Adams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you have listed that you are attending the Ford Nationals in Carlisle 7-9 June. Is that for vending only or will you offer any clinics?

Second question. Do you offer any flexibility on your kits? I like the ultimate machine kit but it has a few things I don't want. The cost of parting out other kits to get there is more than the ultimate kit and frankly too much work to figure out.

Finally a suggestion: put a comparison chart on your site for the various kits. Its pretty time consuming to figure out the differences.

Thanks!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see you have listed that you are attending the Ford Nationals in Carlisle 7-9 June. Is that for vending only or will you offer any clinics?

Second question. Do you offer any flexibility on your kits? I like the ultimate machine kit but it has a few things I don't want. The cost of parting out other kits to get there is more than the ultimate kit and frankly too much work to figure out.

Finally a suggestion: put a comparison chart on your site for the various kits. Its pretty time consuming to figure out the differences.

Thanks!

There won't be a "clinic" at Carlisle, but we always have cars in the booth that we do demos on. Stop by, hang out, and pick up some tips/tricks from us!

There is certainly flexibility in our kits, especially the larger ones like the Ultimate Kit. Shoot me a PM/email and let me know what you're thinking and I'll make it happen!