Paint Sealant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Have been using Klasse for years. Its easy to get on and off. Klasse is not a carnauba wax or a polymer protectant. It's an ACRYLIC resin formula that applies like a traditional car wax, but lasts much longer. Klasse is anti-static, non-abrasive and contains no ingredients harmful to paint, metal, plastic or glass.

Klasse matches the richness, depth and "wet-look shine" of high quality carnauba waxes, but does so much more. It creates an elastic, non-chip, shrink-proof, heat and scratch resistant seal against ultraviolet rays, salt water, acid rain and industrial pollutants that lasts for months.

agcsr25

Reaction score
I used the BossHoss technique on my black raptor and two other vehicles of mine. All I can say is wow the Boss knows his sh*t. Get compliments all the time. Thanks for the lesson Bosshoss.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks---went to the ranch in NM last weekend and the truck was literally white when I got home after the 988 mile round trip. After just a wash it looks like it came out of the detail shop. Sure does make it easier to clean ---btw every gas station I stopped at people came up to me and asked about the truck. When I got to Carlsbad even had a few honk at me and give me a wave or thumbs up!

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that to me sounds like label reading. question is though, does it really work?

Yes I did read off the label, but am no expert. I just found it years ago and have used it from 2004 on. Its easy to put on and take off. Its a two part system. Sealant then Glaze. I have run no tests, but my Ram looks good and its not a carnuba wax which seems to melt off in the Florida sun. Many car show guys use it and its around years.

Boss gave me his link which may help me out to get to another level. He knows more then me.

Soon I will have a Raptor to try it on.

Last edited: