Ordered Adams products today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered quick detailer (1 gallon), seemed to be the better deal. Americana paste wax, the tire dressing and the glass cleaner with the sealer. I hope the tire dressing doesn't come off and mess up my car cover, from watching the video seems like it won't. And hope the window cleaner and sealer works well, I hate doing the windows. I'm still going to be using the Klasse AIO sealer and the Klasse glaze, hope it's all compatible with the Americana wax.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put the wax on the very top. It should give a nice wet shine, but you still have the long lasting sealer underneath for when the wax wears off. I'd let the VRT sit for a little bit before putting the cover on, but it doesn't leave a greasy residue, so you should be good as soon as it's dry.

OP
OP
R

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, just got a new cover for my truck, I used a Stoner spay on the tires, but it came of on the cover even after setting all day in 100 heat. So I haven't put any on since. It's not that bad, but with long term use, it'll suck.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which cover did you go with? Currently shopping for an indoor cover.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice, seal, glaze, then wax. the VRT is great. it shouldnt sling all over the truck at all but i always give it a little while to "dry". the VRT is great. last long and isnt really greasy like other tire products

OP
OP
R

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which cover did you go with? Currently shopping for an indoor cover.

I bought the Superweave from California car cover, it's really nice blocks 99% ultraviolet light and moisture. It's very light and only takes about a minute to put on once you get the hang of it. It takes several weeks to get, they have to specifically make for the Raptor.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

discount ?

No, I just ordered from Amazon, so I'm sure I paid full retail.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Superweave from California car cover, it's really nice blocks 99% ultraviolet light and moisture. It's very light and only takes about a minute to put on once you get the hang

Thx, I will check it out!