Opticoat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckanderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my Raptor done today. I live in Dallas Tx and used Scottwax.com to put the Opticoat on. The Rsptor is 4 weeks old and total time required to complete was 4 hours. It looks better than it did the day I picked it up from the dealer. I'll add some pictures as well as a follow up review. I'm really happy with the immediate results and highly recommend this guy.

$450
4 hours
Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing 817-235-5376

Scott is awesome. he turned me on to all the Optimum products. makes everything so much easier

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sceptical of these products but open minded. I get that they last longer then wax or sealant but how about the claims of years of protection. Contaminates still build up over time so how do they look after a harsh Midwest winter?

Dane@TheRagCompany

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

ckanderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sceptical of these products but open minded. I get that they last longer then wax or sealant but how about the claims of years of protection. Contaminates still build up over time so how do they look after a harsh Midwest winter?

I had Opti Gloss on a car I used to own, still zero swirls and incredible shine after 2 years. I traded it in, so I cant comment now. I will be doing Opti_Coat or Opti-gloss on my Raptor too. Its that good.