Ok Boys And Girls Pay Attention!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok Boys And Girls! Update W/Pics Adams Products!

Have my Adams Products and will be finishing my due diligence on the proper use of each before using them hopefully this weekend. Will be very upfront and tell you my expectations are very high---the main focus on the initial use will be on the car shampoo, polish and carnauba paste wax. The reason for this is simple—as of today I do not need to any clay work to remove impurities in the clear.

Have not decided but the first test mule may be the Audi TTS and Then the Raptor—both of which are black however, the Audi Phantom Black (2012) has some of the nicest paint I have ever seen and will give me a better idea of how the hand wash products work as well because it is smaller lol…. Have several things to try and we will see how much time I have this weekend.

Stay Tuned To This Bat Channel..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I am done for the day ---- got to go finish other Saturday stuff but will post pics later. Used the Adams today and my expectations were actually exceeded big time on one product especially! Only got to use the Paste Wax(real wax-carnauba) on the Raptor because the Fed-Ex guy delivered it while I was working on it LOL. Talk about timing...

Will go into more detail later BUT I will be making some changes in my supplier of automotive finish/protection products!!! This is some good stuff!!!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got another big box of Adams myself today. I am ready to do a full on detail hopefully in the next week or so. Looking forward to your full review

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I am done for the day ---- got to go finish other Saturday stuff but will post pics later. Used the Adams today and my expectations were actually exceeded big time on one product especially! Only got to use the Paste Wax(real wax-carnauba) on the Raptor because the Fed-Ex guy delivered it while I was working on it LOL. Talk about timing...

Will go into more detail later BUT I will be making some changes in my supplier of automotive finish/protection products!!! This is some good stuff!!!

Good to hear!

:head3:

OP
OP
Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First let me say that time did not let me do an application of all of the products that I wanted to. That will be added later. That being said when I started with my wife’s 12 Phantom Black Audi TTS the Americana Carnauba Paste Wax had not arrived because it was on back order so the Revive Fine Hand Car Polish.

To start off the bucket and the bottom guard that comes inside of the bucket is something that I am enamored with now because it keeps all of the abrasives that are removed with the wash pad in the bottom where they belong. Many people do not understand that when you are washing the vehicle and you dip a pad back into the wash solution it will pick up small abrasives that are in the bottom of the bucket. Those small bits then scratch the surface of the clear even with the soapy water present on the pad.

The Car Shampoo is a very effective product cleaning my vehicles pretty much effortlessly the key to this as well as any other washing product is to spray the area to be washed with water then Immediately wash the area with some sense of urgency. Reason----put the pad back unto the bucket and rinse off immediately. Put the hose down wash another area and repeat. I personally will do the roof and hood, one side and front end, other side and tailgate. Do not dally – immediately and gently wipe off the water to ensure there are no spots (they have mineral deposits that scratch)—little hint—I have a very powerful gas blower that removes all water in less than a minute over the entire vehicle.

Now I have a clean vehicle---first did the TTS and pay attention to this part as the other products in my car care arsenal that perform this mission were pitched into the trash this worked so well! Now all products mentioned from this point on were applied with a Makita 6040 dual action polisher WITH the softest Maguire’s non-abrasive pads made. YES I realize that this is a product made for hand application so a little about my process. DID not apply any pressure except to keep the pad flat on the surface and at a very slow oscillating speed (2 out of 9). The TTS only had the polish in the pictures below first before polish second after polish applied as the Adams Americana Carnauba had not arrived yet.
073_zps6d1deb3a.jpg
072_zps6a15ce9c.jpg

Now the Raptor—very interesting in that the paint on the Raptor was not in my view needing to be polished but after doing just a small spot on the hood I realized my bad call. The Adams Revive Fine Hand Car Polish is the best single product I have ever used on a vehicle finish with regard to visual impact. Sorry about my pictures a professional photographer I am not but with this “Revive” I can even see the difference in the pics---in person it was readily apparent. Sure as hell put a smile on my face. In fact as stated above a few of my products have been retired to the round file..

The first pick is before then an after -------THEN the below pulled up! Guess what he had???? The Americana Carnauba! Timing was pretty good except that the sun was out BAD… Parked in the shade what was left of it and got it in gear. I remove the wax from the container and (sorry I was in a hurry to beat the heat no pics of this) put it in a small sandwich baggie. Then lightly rub it on the clean soft pad—(if you are doing this by hand it is very easy as well just takes longer) then applied with the Makita at a 2.0 out of 9 speed.
074_zps77f5e5a4.jpg
075_zpsb42e1570.jpg
079_zpsb7dd2a1f.jpg

Remember you are just smearing it on and it is really hard to see sometimes, yes thin is better much in fact. The pic below shows what the panel looks like with the wax on then off. The Americana Carnauba really set off the paint!! Will be getting more of it ---oh as a note here used so little of the product you could not tell by looking at the wax. A small container will last me at least 35 to 40 vehicles. Cannot wait to try the other products like for the trim and the interior just ran out of time. Will be ordering some of the paint sealant this week to try… Ok I know this is a Raptor crown but I am almost finished modifying my 2013 JK Rubicon and have applied the Meguiar’s product to seal it as I have for many years. CANNOT wait to see what the Adams Revive polish does to the Billet Silver color, then seal it with the Adams Machine Super Sealant am going to order some tomorrow, then the Americana Paste Wax. Will post those pics when I get to that but will be finishing using the other products that I have and posting my impressions in the near term.
084_zps0e10f848.jpg
085_zps96be8b5b.jpg
086_zps5db719ae.jpg
081_zpscf5572c5.jpg
080_zps2c1da486.jpg
077_zpsd3a84ca7.jpg
078_zps6b7d1bda.jpg

In summary, everything passed my muster so far and that is a considerable task BUT the Revive just left me Slack Jawed….

Last edited:

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Revive Polish is a fantastic paint cleanser, as I see you noticed. :rockit:

It has a very minimal amount of abrasives in it and it great for correcting very minor defects, prepping the surface for the application of a sealant, and just brightening up the paint in general.

Glad you enjoyed the Americana as well. That metal flake in the paint is GORGEOUS!

Looking forward to hearing what you think about everything else as well.