Non Browning Tire-Shine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a tire shine product that will make my tires look dark and maybe a little shiny but won't turn my tires poop brown after two weeks? Everything I've tried ends up turning them brown and you have to use a lot of bleach-wite to get all the brown off and make them look black again. I don't really care about the tires looking real shiny. Just want em a deep and consistent rich black.

Thanks

Represent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what I've found works best if I can let the truck sit for 24/36 hours after spraying tires with most products on the market

JSIN138

Reaction score
Adam's makes some amazing products. Clean with some All Purpose Cleaner followed by an application of SVRT. I'm in no way affiliated with them, but have recently started using their products & couldn't be happier.

510.jpg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam's makes some amazing products. Clean with some All Purpose Cleaner followed by an application of SVRT. I'm in no way affiliated with them, but have recently started using their products & couldn't be happier.

510.jpg

I've used the VRT from Adam's before as well and it's some good stuff.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Screw all that, this is the best that I've found, period.

41PXbAdJAFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Surf City Garage Beyond Black Tire Pro

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you use for a good tire cleaner Whisler?

I've used a few...I think any tire and wheel cleaner from a reputable company should work. Spray it on, let it soak, rinse it off. You can see all the crap dripping off. If your tires are really brown you may need to do this twice.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can also spray on your cleaner and use a tire brush. I have one and it really helps get all the crap off of the tires...especially with the side biters on mud terrains.