Newbie question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone2013

Reaction score
Im getting my 2011 supercab raptor Monday morning and just had a dumb question. Will I have any trouble with getting in automatic car washes and going thru drive thru's?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats man! Welcome to the forum/family!!

There have been a few drive thru's I kinda hesitated going through haha but just barley fit and car washes well it depends on which one I've only fit through one and it was a hand wash car wash and with the stock BFG's it barely fit in the track. So now when I wash my truck (hardly ever) I just wash it myself it's rewarding doing it yourself haha but takes forever!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im getting my 2011 supercab raptor Monday morning and just had a dumb question. Will I have any trouble with getting in automatic car washes and going thru drive thru's?

Drive thru's = No issues.

Cash Wash = Depends. Newer automatic car washes are wider than older ones. When you pull up, ask them if H2s or F250s have gone through....

I go through my local car wash regularly....No issues.

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably depends on the size of town you live in. In the larger cities (I'm in PHX) they are opening new auto washes every week that handle the larger trucks fine. I have a couple washes that I even take my dually through.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
:welcome: hit or miss on the car wash, I agree with big blue, ask about hummers. We go to one of those touchless sensor jobbys but we laugh at it because you can see how wide of a strip it misses through the moon roof. Hand wash for best results

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2