my monthly raptor maintance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
So plan for today... (Need some pointers here and there would be great)
1. Clean engine bay... from all the days mudding and trail ridding I can't even see my throttle body cause it's all covered. I sprayed it off with a hose but the engine is still a nasty ass colour.
2. while off roading my front left plastic wheel well keeps popping off or even at high freeway speeds it bends and rubs with the tire... Im thinking about getting a new hook and making it tight in there or cutting off 2 inches of the wheel well plastic until the next set of fixtures.
3. Buff out my whole truck!!
4. remove my headlights because mud got inside the housing...
5. damn ill probably be tired and had drank 20+ beers ..

Before pic:
3044-232.jpg

3043-395.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha MUD CAMO color. I gotta take a few pics for you guys cause theres a cord on each side of the front wheels that always comes out loose.
As you can see on the first pic.... i just noticed as well i lost a Fuel Rim LUG COVER off roading lol.. should take it easy next time.
Most work imo is the engine bay... it's so filthy.
I hate washing this truck... i park in a underground so i gotta take it to a coin wash and then detail it back inside but as soon as a preasure wash it... and come back when it's dried it's damn muddy again!!!!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5. damn ill probably be tired and had drank 20+ beers ..

Wow... I think the truck would look clean no matter what you did after that many cold ones! Sounds like a great day.

Banned
Reaction score
Simple green. Definitely.
Spray on, let sit for a few minutes. Hose off. Cover electronics.