My 3 Day Old Tuxedo Black SE after being Clayed and Coated with Zaino Z2...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkim119

Reaction score
After being in many Toyota Tundras (recently a Tundra Rock Warrior with Icons and Deavers springs), I'm glad I made the switch to the Raptor.

The search was a difficult one but at the end of the day I got what I wanted.

I think I want my first mod to be the ADD Venon bumper with light bars on the top and bottom. My question is, does ADD have a front mount license plate bracket for the bumper? I drive 110 miles daily, and the toll Gods aren't friendly to not having a front mounted plate...

Now here is my first pictures of her after cleaning her up!

2014 Tuxedo Black SE-

Attachments

• 20141228_104827.jpg
    20141228_104827.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 489
D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats on the new ride. Wonder how that tundra was with those upgrades compared to the stock raptor?

Yes ADD can add a front plate. When I was looking into that one, I was going to have the plate and two amber cubes on each side. They a few pictures on their site showing this setup.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's toll trolls lol.. I've never ran front plates I've been told I can get in trouble for it though.

Why did you have it flayed so fast? Does it offer protection? I've heard of it but never knew anyone that's done it before..

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. Wonder how that tundra was with those upgrades compared to the stock raptor?

Yes ADD can add a front plate. When I was looking into that one, I was going to have the plate and two amber cubes on each side. They a few pictures on their site showing this setup.

Personally, I think the Tundra rode better and was smoother over the choppy concrete freeways. I have yet to take the Raptor offroad but I think it would win by a wide margin in that end.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

It's toll trolls lol.. I've never ran front plates I've been told I can get in trouble for it though.

Why did you have it flayed so fast? Does it offer protection? I've heard of it but never knew anyone that's done it before..

Claying is more important then the actual finishing product (wax, polish). I would suggest to anyone that hasn't clayed before to try half their hood just polished or waxed. Then the other half clay first, then using a finishing product. The end result won't be just better...it will be night and day better. Claying removes all the containments that the naked eye cannot see and really cleans/ preps the surface for a finisher. I always clay my vehicles the first time I get them because the more contaminated the surface is, the longer it will take to clay.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

More pics please. Zaino and black paint go together like peanut butter and jelly ! :)

Pics are coming!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Welcome to the site... Enjoy the ride...

I appreciate the warm welcome!

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

16130599211_0b98596c80_c.jpg

15945191280_f642b2e46c_c.jpg

15512777863_6b3bfd9480_c.jpg

16106702946_558a78134f_c.jpg

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's that big scratch from?

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

That black sure is purdy when all clean and shinny.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine looks like that too but they didn't install it, it's in the passenger door cubby.