Mmmmm...Butter.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
White is nice, but black is beautiful. Here's a picture of my buttered black beauty:

Aaaaaahhhhh...black goes with shiny like butter goes with wax! Good job!

Looks pretty damn clean, good work!

Black and white truck owners does have one noticeable difference, black truck owners tends to start admire reflections and forget to clean it thoroughly *cough wheel wells cough* whereas white truck owners finish the job and then begin to seek if they can find any reflections :ROFLJest: and how do i know last part by owning white truck. We can exclude TheWolf from first part, he's insanely thorough.
Seriosly detailing black or any darker color is so much more satisfying than white.

Mostly true, except that part about a certain someone being insane. :ROFLJest:

-Dan

OP
OP
hh65flyer

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriosly detailing black or any darker color is so much more satisfying than white.

That is very true. Dark vehicles are more rewarding to polish, etc. My Corvette is black and very difficult to keep clean but oh so beautiful when done well. Can't wait to lather it up in butter someday soon!

White stays 'clean' longer and hides a lot of imperfections. Up close though it's very easy to see bug guts, tar, road debris, etc.

I really like the contrast of the black graphics and trim on a white truck over a black one though. To each his own. Guess that's why Henry decided to make them in multiple colors right? :favorites13:

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use Guard & Gloss during each drying after wash, and the wax lasts a LONG time.

Thanks, I finished up today with the H2O Guard and you can really see the sparkles.

Also thanks to Dan for getting me hooked on detailing. The results of the quality products really makes a difference, and once you get going, it's hard to stop.

Attachments

• Sparkles.jpg
    Sparkles.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 36

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, I finished up today with the H2O Guard and you can really see the sparkles.

Also thanks to Dan for getting me hooked on detailing. The results of the quality products really makes a difference, and once you get going, it's hard to stop.

I love the metallic when it pops like that with a layer of H2O Guard & Gloss on!

Thanks for the positive feedback on the products. I'm glad you are happy with the results, and are enjoying the detailing process.

Yes, it is hard to stop when you can make your truck look better than new!

-Dan

OP
OP
hh65flyer

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More butta'

Ya know how Adam's likes to color code their products...

My bike is just about a perfect match for Buttery Wax!:licklips:

Attachments

• P1030006.jpg
    P1030006.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
hh65flyer

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again, pictures don't do this justice. I've had this bike a long time and have never seen so much depth and an almost (for lack of a better term) 'butterscotch' flavor to the paint. It's almost like the bike has turned another shade...very cool.

Adams wash, H2O G&G, Buttery wax.

(Sorry, I can't seem to rotate the photos).

Attachments

• P1030008.jpg
    P1030008.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 33

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Again, pictures don't do this justice. I've had this bike a long time and have never seen so much depth and an almost (for lack of a better term) 'butterscotch' flavor to the paint. It's almost like the bike has turned another shade...very cool.

Adams wash, H2O G&G, Buttery wax.

(Sorry, I can't seem to rotate the photos).

That yellow looks great, nice wet-looking shine!

Looks like the H2O Guard & Gloss made the plastics and seat look good, too.

Good work, and thanks for sharing the results!

-Dan