Miss that new car smell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i was missing that smell when i first got my truck. So i searched the old intraweb and found this gem.

Chemical Guys AIR_101_16 - New Car Smell Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator (16 oz)

i got it in the mail the other day and decided to detail the inside of my truck and this product was great and really brought back that new car smell. I highly recommend it and im intrested in using more of their products. its a good deal for $10.

i just thought id leave this here if anyone was curious!!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They have new car smell trees, gels, and sprays at almost any place that sells that stuff.

Black Betty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked a bottle up on Amazon (don't remember the price). This stuff will last longer than the rest of the new car smell crap on the market.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought these would do the trick? :)

118555_front500.jpg

Black Betty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll give the trees a slight advantage for style points but the chemical guys stuff last longer

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You say it last longer..............how much longer exactly. One month......per treatment? My complaint has been there is good stuff on the market but none of it last much more than a few days.