Meguiars Gold Class Leather Conditioner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before everyone asks, no I don't have any pictures yet, it got dark by the time I was done. I will get some tomorrow.

I conditioned my leather seats with Megs Gold Class Leather Conditioner and the results were outstanding. They have a rich draker color, not slippery or shiny. It is exactly what I wanted. I applied the product with a megs applicator pad and went back with a microfiber towel to remove any excess. I also bought the leather seat cleaner to use when needed. I did the same on the steering wheel and it looks great.

I just wanted to pass this along to anyone who does not know what to use on their seats. This can be found at walmart, it is safe and easy to use.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been using it for years! Works great, and also protects the leather from spills and stains.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am no leather expert but I think the middle sections of the seat are vinyl. Rest looks like leather to me, definately not ferrari leather but better than other brands.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus