Looking to remove my Decals... any advice..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will_Lyon9

Reaction score
Has anyone removed their Decals themselves or did you get someone to do it for you?

If so.. Advice??

Cheers!!

Attachments

• Wills Raptor.jpg
    Wills Raptor.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 154
D

Deleted member 12951

Haven't done it personally but its been asked and talked about here multiple times. Everyone says use a blow dryer or heat gun and it comes right off.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I removed them on my 2011. Let it sit in the hot sun for several hours. After, start peeling. The slower you go, the better chance of getting it in a full, or almost full pull. Afterwards, I would suggest using some googone for any let over adhesive. Finally, I would recommend a nice wash and wax. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't even need to
Use a heat gun if you just leave it in the sun for a couple hours. I did mine 2 weeks ago just peeling it off nice and slow, it came off in almost one piece and left minimal glue. I used a little bit of rapid remover to get rid of the gunk and then removed the film that leaves behind with 70% isopropyl alcohol and it was clean as can be. Image1466037796.456354.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also use wd40 to remove the adhesive residue but wash and wax your rig afterwards.