Interior Cleaning Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are you guys using to clean your dash and other plastic interior portions of the truck? Armor All? I spent the weekend in the desert, and was wondering what you use (besides a wet rag) to get rid of the fine desert sand dust and etc...

Thanks in advance.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been very happy with the adams interior lineup, cant go wrong. Blow the dust out with a compessor, vacuum and hit it with adams. I especially love the leather conditioner applied to the dash and black plastics. Also, the glass cleaner rocks, most overlook it, but im glad I tried it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For over the counter, I like Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer wipes and spray followed by their Natural Shine Protectant.

Online, I like Detailer's Pro Series Total Interior Cleaner and then seal everything with Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant. I can easily clean the surfaces treated with Cockpit Trim Sealant with nothing more than a damp MF towel.

Cruisin67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Others may have different experiences with Armor-All than me, but I will not allow it anywhere near either of my automobiles.

Sure, it provides a temporary shine. But it leaves a greasy, slimy residue. It seems to actually attract dust. And in my experience, it will prematurely dry out interior appointments causing dulling and cracking. Not to mention...it stinks to high heaven.