Interior Cleaning Products?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you guys using for the interior? I've never really liked the greasy Armor All look.

What for the leather? I want something that won't mess up or stain the cloth inserts in the seats.

Thanks for any suggestions!

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather cleaner/conditioner. Works really well. I use armorall for most everything else, I just wipe it off really well so its not greasy. I've had my truck for just over a year now and it looks brand new. No smells or anything inside, but it is vacuumed every week and cleaned lol. Nothing bothers me more than a dirty interior.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather cleaner/conditioner. Works really well. I use armorall for most everything else, I just wipe it off really well so its not greasy. I've had my truck for just over a year now and it looks brand new. No smells or anything inside, but it is vacuumed every week and cleaned lol. Nothing bothers me more than a dirty interior.

Yes to the Meguiars Gold Class. For the dash/trim use the Meguiars Supreme Shine(not as greasy or shiny as standard armorall) or Meguiars Natural Shine which is less shiny and greasy still than the Supreme.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use Surf City Garage Voodoo Blend Leather Rejuvenator. Simply the best stuff that I've ever used.

VB_2L_d.jpg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a picture of the refill bottle, but it comes in a normal sized bottle with a flip top thing. It's not gooey, but not a spray. Kinda a cream-ish consistency.

OP
OP
PEZ

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I already use some of Meguiars other products, so I might as well try their interior and leather products! Let the cleaning insanity begin with this new Black truck!

Raptordude

Reaction score
I've used pledge for years. No greasy look an won't attack dust. I also use air compressor an blow the hard to get places out. An just wipe the rest.

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the glossy Armor-All shine on interior plastic and vinyl... yes, I know they make a low/reduced shine product now...

Over the last 20 years, I've had quite a few new sports and luxury cars... I learned a detailing trick from my uncle who's a car nut a long time ago as a kid...

I've never had any problems with this method and it has always done very well for me...

Whether cleaning plastic, leather, laquered wood panels (everything but glass windows)... I take a simple clean bath wash cloth, moisten it with water and wring it out as much as I can... now here's the secret: PLEDGE Lemon Furniture Polish.

It sprays out like a white waxy/cream... I spray a 3 to 5 second blast into the wash cloth, gooping it up, then fold the cloth over on itself and squeeze it to saturate the moistened/damp cloth with the Pledge. Unfold, and that's what I use to wipe down the dash, seats, panels and trim in the truck.

The moisture of the towel picks up all dust/hair/particles... it immediately leaves a semi-gloss sheen, but that's because the dash now is moist from the wash rag. But within minutes as soon as the water evaporates, the sheen lessens and you have a clean protected surface.

The dash, panels, armrest, steering wheel do not feel greasy or sticky... ever. If you have full leather seats, you will not slide around in them (I remember the old days in the 70's of my dad using armor all on the vinyl seats of his Buick... man, taking a sharp turn in that car, you'd slide from one side to the other!).

Anyway, I've used PLEDGE for the last 20 years and have never had a problem with my interior because of it.

Just like the commercial says... "No wax build up" :)

--------------

EDIT: Dang RaptorDude, you beat me to it!